- Second Wind Turnaround Course: Pillar 3, Sales And Marketing And Internet Presence
- Second Wind Turnaround course: Successfully Navigating The Downturn, Pillar Two, Reinvention
- The Second Wind Four Pillars Turnaround and Workout plan: Pillar One, Management By The Numbers
- A One Year Journey With Second Wind Course: Greater Profits, Greater Revenues, Complete Control Over Your Business
- Doctors Dentists Chiropractors Need Debt Forgiveness Workouts.
Tag Archives: downsizing
Our economy is confronted with complex and difficult issues. No one really knows were we are headed, but one thing is certain: If you are overloaded with debt that you cannot afford to repay—whether times get better or worse—you must do the workouts as soon as possible, and rid yourself of this anchor that will surely weigh you down and drown you. Debt kills the warrior. Now is a great time to act. Tomorrow may be too late. Read More
There is No “Wait and See.” There is No “Neutral.” If You Are Not Moving Forward, You Are Moving Backward.
I have determined that there is a serious small business owner disease epidemic taking place all over America and it is deadly. No one ever recovers from it. No one. Once infected—unless the remedy is applied—you will perish.
It is not getting better. Stop waiting to make the necessary adjustments required for your long-term survival. What we have now is what we will have for a very long time. You cannot simply “wait for the clouds to pass.” They are not going away. The economy is not going to get better for a long while. Read More
It’s been over a year and we all understand the recession is here to stay for a long while. There is little any of us can do about this fact of business life.
Small business owners are swimming in unaffordable debt. Because the economy has melted down, and revenues have declined significantly for so many businesses, the debt is choking the life force out of many of them. Read More