- Second Wind Turnaround Course: Pillar 3, Sales And Marketing And Internet Presence
- Second Wind Turnaround course: Successfully Navigating The Downturn, Pillar Two, Reinvention
- The Second Wind Four Pillars Turnaround and Workout plan: Pillar One, Management By The Numbers
- A One Year Journey With Second Wind Course: Greater Profits, Greater Revenues, Complete Control Over Your Business
- Doctors Dentists Chiropractors Need Debt Forgiveness Workouts.
Tag Archives: receivables
I have felt this pain myself and have considered its source and reasons and have come to the following conclusion: It is all about NOT being emotionally self-sufficient, meaning, we frequently allow the emotions of others to dictate how we act. Read More
Out of Capital? Running Below the Break-Even Point? Not Taking a Check? Admit It, It’s Dead. Bury It.
There are many factors that can kill a business. Once initiated, the downturn is very difficult to reverse. One thing leads to another and soon you are operating below the break-even point, getting by juggling payable with receivables, exhausting lines of credit and credit cards, being put on COD terms, defaulting on bank loans and leases… and it becomes impossible to break the cycle. Read More
Cash flow break even is a critical key indicator, a way to measure the success or failure potential of your business and the first goal the small business owner must work to achieve if he is to remain in business very long. Read More
As credit disappears, and it is all but gone, as every business owner is scrambling to collect receivables and postpone payables, we are in this giant tug of war. Read More
Yes I know it sounds silly, a problem we should all suffer from, you think, too rapid growth, we say ” I would love to have that problem, I will solve that when I get there”. Hopefully you will get … Read More