- Second Wind Turnaround Course: Pillar 3, Sales And Marketing And Internet Presence
- Second Wind Turnaround course: Successfully Navigating The Downturn, Pillar Two, Reinvention
- The Second Wind Four Pillars Turnaround and Workout plan: Pillar One, Management By The Numbers
- A One Year Journey With Second Wind Course: Greater Profits, Greater Revenues, Complete Control Over Your Business
- Doctors Dentists Chiropractors Need Debt Forgiveness Workouts.
Tag Archives: workout negotiations
As discussed elsewhere, when negotiating a workout, it is best to present the highest and best offer you can that makes sense and is reasonable under the existing circumstances…and then live with it. Negotiating against yourself is a tricky strategy which can back fire as it suggests your opening offer was misrepresented, as it was apparently not your highest and best offer, and thus all credibility is lost. Thus the question is, “what happens if it is refused and the counter offer is way too large and much more than offered?” How do you respond, is the question. Read More